Physics Laboratory Technician
In our Laboratory we are serving our internal and external customers with laboratory analytics to solve process technology questions. Do you have experience in particle size and bulk solids characterization? Are you curious and do you like to help customers to find the best possible solution?
- Support internal and external customers with physical analysis for food and technical material with focus on particle size and bulk solids characterization - Laser diffraction spectroscopy, dynamic image analysis and shear stress analysis
- Build-up expertise and analytical methods around particle size and material properties to answer technological questions around quality and performance
- Leverage external ecosystem for bulk material analysis
- Collaboration with extended analytical laboratory team and support usage of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) for competent and efficient service
- Support internal and external customer and innovation projects
- Guide/support bachelor students and interns working in the laboratory
- Bachelor's or Masters's Degree in Food Science, Physics or Chemistry (Applied or Research University) as well as basic training as lab technican
- Experience in particle analytics - food or material processing and shear stress analytics is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in designing, executing and reporting scientific studies
- Interest in process technology questions to be solved using laboratory analytics
- Fluent in English and German, other languages are a plus
- Customer service attitude and good communication skills
- Career and personal development, Attractive insurance coverage, Parking area, Employee benefits and discounts
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world’s most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).